Videum Quattro is a multi-channel professional-quality
audio and video capture solution targeted for real-time
encoding and high quality archiving.
The Videum Quattro is a four-channel
audio and video capture card specifically engineered for
video streaming solutions over the internet. It gives Broadcasters
and Video Professionals a high-performance and absolutely
reliable solution for real-time encoding and archiving.
- Videum Quattro replaces four capture
cards into one board using only one PCI slot.
- Captures up to four independent
audio and video channels at full video size and full resolution
on one PCI card - 25 frames per second from all input
- Real-time capture and preview of
analog video streams.
- Elastic Frame Buffer architecture
for absolute reliability and high image quality.
- Supports standard streaming formats
- ideal for Windows Media and Real Networks formats.
- Guaranteed audio and video synchronization
- reliable 24/7 operation.
- Integrated high performance scalers,
audio processor, video processor, AV matrix switch.
- Supports multiple boards per installation.
- Supports multi-processor systems.
- Includes Motion JPEG compression
and uncompressed codec (YUV)
- Ability to remotely pan, tilt and
zoom any of the four video inputs.
- your web-browser.
- Integrated watchdog function for
auto reboot detection and event signaling. Automatic failure
log bug tracking.